Some SEO tips from the offices of SEO Liverpool company Summit Online Marketing.
Now everyone has heard that content is king. It’s really all about the text, video, images in a keyword rich environment.
* Tip 1: Get good copy to support the keyword research. If it’s an appliance part – find images and text to support it. Video too.
* Tip 3: Blogs. Another form of content. Pictures, text, images served in a slightly different manner. It’s a strategy. You don’t need to use all these strategies to dominate, but in a competitive arena, you need to deploy more and more to compete.
* Tip 4: Quality and keyword rich inbound links. Utilise keywords in link text – avoid using your company name. Helpful resources at Google Webmaster Central, and on the Thinkprofits website. Yahoo! Site Explorer is a great tool to measure inbound links. The bottom line is you want links from other websites to your own.
* Tip 5: The database you install is important. Make sure the engines can index the content in your database. It’s well worth the investment to get the right database in place.
* Tip 6: Electronic press releases. There is so much we can do with PR to get sites on Google often within 24 hours.
* Tip 7: Domain name strategy. We do find many people are missing out on this. When the opportunity arises to purchase a keyword rich domain, although not always possible, if the opportunity is there – set it as primary domain. Get extra points for that e.g. LuxuryYachtCharters.com will help rank. Register your domain for a long term, because it may give you more points. Another idea is to register your keyword rich domain, and forward it to your primary site. Also assist in getting more traffic by address bar navigators.
Hope you enjoy these quick search engine optimisation tips