What are the Most Important Search Engine Optimisation Practices?
SEO Liverpool get lots of requests for tips and tricks?
1) When you start doing SEO, write down every thing you do and monitor results closely. If you make a change, write that down too — and continue reviewing.
2) If you work with clients, you may want to opt in for an NDA (non disclosure agreement) so that they don’t “reuse any specialist codes you might be using as part of [your] strategy to work that magic.”
3) Content creation is a full time job and SEO “is five minutes at the start and five minutes at the end.” Content creation entails keyword research, articles targeting the proper keywords, using appropriate titles, and using keyword-targeted links.
4) Create accessible sites and follow accessibility guidelines.
5) Review your analytics and see what works and what doesn’t.
Quick SEO Joke
SEO Expert Walks Into a Bar, Bars, Pub, Public House, Irish Pub, Drinks, Beer, Wine, Spirits, Vodka
If you don’t get it, you shouldn’t be reading this blog!